Messy Church is an once-monthly (second Monday of the month) time when families (Parents, Sisters, Brothers, Carers, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Godparents) come together to enjoy being together, eating together and celebrating God together through his word, through music and prayer.
Messy Church enables busy families to worship together when Sunday morning is not always an option. Please come and join us everyone welcome.
Our Messy Church values are:
- To provide an opportunity for people of all ages to worship together.
- To help people of all ages to feel that they belong in church and to each other.
- To help people have fun together through craft and Art activities.
- To give people a chance to express their Creativity.
- To invite people into an experience of Christian community.
- To introduce people to Jesus through kindness, friendship, stories and worship.
All family members are welcome.
Admission is free. However any donations will be gratefully received.
All activities are creative including painting, printing, collages etc.
All children must be accompanied with an adult.
All leaders have been CRB checked.
All menus will include a vegetarian option.
FOOD ALLERGY DISCLAIMER Members concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk. We will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come in contact with while eating at any of our events.
For more details you can contact
Jane Bickerstaff 07894 734422